Monday, June 17, 2013

My Trike 3-in-1, Multi-Stage MT-30R




My Trike 3-in-1, Multi-Stage MT-30R


My Trike 3-in-1, Multi-Stage MT-30R


My-Trikes MT-30 series combines stylish design and top-quality safety features to create a hip trike your little one is sure to love! This 3-in-1 multi-stage trike features eye-catching ultra-modern design and is durable enough with its full metal construction to grow and evolve with your child. My-Trike MT-30 features an exciting and unique 3-in-1 multi-stage trike for children aged 10 months to 4 years old. Feel secure knowing your little ones are safe on our full metal construction frame. Nothing can beat the budget-friendly value of a trike that evolves as your child ... Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: My Trike 3-in-1, Multi-Stage MT-30R


0 comments:

Post a Comment